REGULATIONS FOR THE RUN „IN MEMORIAM“
I. COMMON PART
- Lithuanian Grand Duchess Birute Vilnius Women Society of the officers Family organise the run „In Memoriam“ on 19th of October, 2019.
II. MISSION AND TASKS
- To honour the soldiers, dead/lost in 2019.
- To endow families of dead/lost soldiers.
- To raise the patriotism.
III. PLACE, TIME AND DISTANCES OF THE EVENT
- Place – Vilnius Vingis park.
- Start of the run 2019-10-19 at 12:15 p.m. near the stage. Finnish at the same place.
- Participants may register in advance online at www.birutietes.lt or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration in place on the day of the event from 10.30 a.m.
- Distances: 1 km, 3 km and 6 km.
- Time limits – 1 hour 15 minutes.
- All inhabitants of the Lithuanian Republic and guests from foreign countries can participate in the event, despite the age, gender and nationality. Participants take part in the event at their own free will and they accept all risks (including but not limiting in unexpected health problems etc.) related to the competition and will have no legal claims in this respect to the organisers of the run. Parents, legal guardians, or attendants take full responsibility for participants under 18.
- With the registration to the event, every participant authorizes, that he or she gives all the rights to use still and moving images in which he or she appears for marketing purposes without additional permission of the participant.
IV. BĖGIMO VYKDYMAS
- Organiser of the event Lithuanian Grand Duchess Birute Vilnius Women Society of the officers Family Vilnius branch. Sponsors of the event: Lithuanian Armed Forces, Ministry of National Defence.
- This run is not the competition, so the winners are not ascertained.
VI. CONCLUDING REMARKS
- Organisers rezerve the right, if necessary, to change the rules of the event.
More information: email@example.com